What an amazing week! Four full days of learning, laughing, bonding, and growing. I am so honored that I was asked to be a speaker among such amazing names in the industry! I got to hang out with Kelli France (owner of Chic Critique) and Leah Remillet (Go 4 Pro and Thrive) that I had already known for the past few years...but I also got to meet Heidi Hope, Brittney Kluse, Courtney Dailey, and Jean Smith for the FIRST time ever!! These women are AMAZING and I am still on a high from this trip! Soooo here is the IG run down from the 4 days... I will spare you all the details but here are a few...
1. Yes that is THE Pioneer Woman! I was THAT crazy fan at the airport
2. Then there was this man on the plane who had no idea what personal space was and had his elbow ON MY HIP for 4 hours!
3. As soon as I landed I got picked up by Tash (Ike & Tash Photography and Motion) because I met her at WPPI and she is now my forever friend. Like this lady has a piece of my heart. the end.
4. So the next day the retreat started...but first a stop at Biscuit Bitch for some real Seattle coffee.
5. The inspiration I got was CRAZY amazing!
6. whaaaa of course there was a stop at Free People Seattle.
7. and there is ALWAYS a reason for a fun iPhone session in a bar. yes there is.
8. Friendships made.
9. again another iPhone shoot... when the light is right, you shoot no matter what.
10. I am officially in LOVE with this city.
11. solo funny story. I was waiting on my cab to take me to the airport... I am doing what all tourist do...taking selfies in the streets of Seattle assuming no one I know will see me until I hear my name... YES Kelly was watching me rom her room! OMG I died!
12. you just can't get enough of that sign.
13. out of order but before I go out of town my hubby takes me on a special date night, just what I needed.
14. we were wiped out.
15. I can say my first trip to the PNW was AMAZING and now I must go back because I am addicted!
and now... for your viewing entertainment... this is what you get when you have 2 cell phones. One with a flashlight for OCF duh the other with a photo booth app and a group of photographer... the end.
don't hate on our mad posing skills. maybe they can add to the next Chic Retreat a tiny little posing demo! ;)
Here is the video recap...