With FOUR kids life is ALWAYS crazy! It isn't very often we have a weekend where we have "off" from sports but this weekend we did. Between the kids all going to the county fair with friends we did get to have a little family time with our littles!
1. Waking up with coffee on the driveway while I watch my boys play basketball...and as usual Buster doesn't get far from my side.
2. Paysli and her friend at the fair... that looks like fun! ;)
3. Pacen and I waiting for our table so we can get some Crawfish.
4. Paysli was so sick...but kept going for more!
5. Finally, dinner and a drink!
6. All day. All night. these boys play ball all they can.
7. We took the entire family to the movies, and I looked back to see my oldest holding my youngest hand. melted my heart.
8. When did my Baylen get so big!
9. Again with the basketball at sunrise!
10. a teenage GROWING boy and 5 lbs of crawfish made his tummy happy!
11. The twiners were so into the movie...and the popcorn!
12. GOD'S NOT DEAD. A wonderful movie and if you haven't seen it GO NOW!